VA (veteran affairs) has hired five new Federal Recovery Coordinators. This should be a big help to our service members and veterans. Understanding benefits or new programs available is a full time job and most people don't even know where to look.
The new coordinators will be available at the following locations:
- Eisenhower Army Medical Center, Ga.
- San Antonio Military Medical Center, Texas
- Naval Medical Center, San Diego, Calif
- Tampa VA Medical Center (VAMC), Fla
- Bethesda, National Naval Medical Center
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, D.C.
- Houston VAMC, Texas,; and Providence VAMC, R.I.
You should take advantage of these services. Did you know that if you served in Viet Nam and later develope diabeties that you are entitled to full disability. Agent Orange is know to cause this condition. Most Vets don't know this.
Please uses these services. You have earned them.